Friday, January 26, 2018

Week 1: Template

Well lets start off by saying, this is the second time I am taking this class. As embarrassing as it may be I am humble enough to learn from my mistakes. I chose the tittle of my blog to reflect my situation. I am not one to waste a second chance, especially when not everyone is afforded one. I also chose the Awesome Template because it was just as upfront about itself as I am being, its awesome so how could I not choose it.

    I am not sure how much more I can write explaining why I chose this template but I'm sure I can think of something.....

Well, this template is different from the one that I chose the first time. I was going to just scrub my original blog and call it a day but I could not figure out how to change the URL, don't think it is possible. Oh well. So here is my new blog with a "awesome" new template. I am looking forward to actually learning something this class, this time.

3 comments:

  1. Great template! Its dramatic and eye catching but clean and easy to navigate. I like your first post too. Its honest. I'm interested to read more and follow you through the class. I, too, have repeated classes so don't worry. I get you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog and how straight forward and honest you are! Very intriguing and interesting post and a nice insight to you and your personality. I also really enjoy your template as its very inviting and fun with the colors and lights. Can't wait to read more and see what fun changes or add ons you include in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how genuine you sounded in your post. It sounded like I was listening to your voice as opposed to reading an essay. I like where you were going with your template and it was easy to click on your post. I look forward to seeing how your blog will progress!

    ReplyDelete